I think, I dont think about reading

 ER Assignment #2: I think, I dont think

hello everyone this is my opinion about assignment reading. 

Anda Gemar Baca Buku? Ini Manfaat Menakjubkan yang Didapat

1. reading in my first language is fun
2. reading english is dificult
3. I should usually look up new words in my dictionary.
4. reading english is boring
5. it is easier to read about sports than science
6. if i read very fast, it is hard to understand the meaning
7. reading out loud is a good idea
8. reading english is fun

reading in my first language is fun. i think i'd agree with the statement. my first language is bahasa jawa. so i easily understand of the meaning sentence and reading in Bahasa indonesia also fun. i very enjoy when i reading with use two bahasa that. 

reading in english can also be dificult for me. i think i'd agree with the statement. because we have to know the mean. and sometimes i don't fully understand bahasa inggris. so that's a true statement.

I should usually look up new words in my dictionary. i think i'd agree with the statement. because sometimes i don't know the meaning of sentence. I also check the meaning in google translate.

reading english is boring. i think i'd agree with the statement. because we have find the meaning when we don't know. and i enjoy when i reading use national language and usually not boring. 

it easier to read about sports than sciene. i think i'd agree with the statement. because easily to understand and learn sports than science. but i more enjoy to read fiction story.

if i read very fast, it is hard to understand the meaning. yes i'd agree with that. I can't read fast because when i read fast, I don't understand the meaning.

reading out loud is a good idea. I don't think with that. i usually reading silently. but i also reading out loud when the topics is fun

reading english is fun. I don't agree with the statement. sometime i don't like reading english depend the topics. I prefer reading with bahasa indonesia or bahasa jawa is fun. maybe i will try to reading english of the courses.

Sering Ketiduran saat Membaca Buku? Ini Penyebabnya : Okezone Lifestyle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading journal #4

READING AND ME

Reading Journal #5