READING AND ME

          

                 Beberapa ilustrasi yang saya buat untuk... - Rizka Nur Fazrina | Facebook                  Cerita Rakyat Nusantara 


Hello everyone. My name is Rista Arin Ningsih. You can call me rista. this is my first blog. i will tell you about my reading experience. When i was kindergarten i have read book in the title Kiki Kelinci. I forget the title name but it is a children book and i read some cerita rakyat nusantara. I often borrow it at the library. Cause the library near my house. my mom often teach me how read a book correct. I always read the book with my mom. Many cerita rakyat nusantara be my favorite such as Timun Mas, Malin Kundang, Jaka Tarub, Sangkuriang, Bawang Merah Bawang Putih and other. The story is very interesting and im not boring when i read it. Cerita Rakyat Nusantara has a message contained in it.

I always read the book in my bedroom my favorite place. Cause i feel comfortable there. Some novel i reading too but now i rarely read it. So now maybe that's enough of my experience in reading book. Thank you all. See you next time.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Journal #5

reading journal #4

Reading Journal #6: Folklore