Reading Journal #5

 Hi everyone! in my blog today i will tell you stories after i'm reading on ER Central. 







Let me introduce the story first the title of the text is ''Enjoy Quality Time With Your Children''. the author name is Diane. the level is 5.90 and have 536 words. I think genre the story is familly. the story tell about how important it is for parents to children to have quality time with them. that will make children feel better and happy. as the parents they are who like to bring their children to places. There are many things that you can do when you are making time for the children. make sure that you are able to show them with love and their care. I'll choose the emoticon like this because full of love and affection of parents for their children means a lot. I feel fun when i'm read the story and really like and interesting the story because have things that teach important care to children.




The second story I read is ''Finding The One''. the author name is Diane. the level is 5.80 and have 501  words. Genre the story is romance. the story tell about looking for the person that we will want to spend the rest of our lives is hard. there are many people who work really hard to find the one and will learn through time which of these you will want more than the other. get to see which of them you will really want your future someone to have. I'll choose emoticon like this because the story is really fun to read about love and someone. When i read this one i feel good and i can learn about finding the one to future.



I think is enough for today about reading journal. I'll see you again. Thank you! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading journal #4

READING AND ME