reading journal #4

 reading my first stories on ER central


hello everyone! this is my experience about reading on ER Central. so i will tell you.





I read on ER Central article the title is Look Good, Now!. I like the article so much because give an information about healty life. we can know inportant information and apply in real life. and also I have done to finish the quiz and I got 100.

 I feel so fun and enjoy when I read the article because the article easy to undarstand what the article tell about. I think level suitable for me is 5 or easy level because i'm still begiinning to reading session. maybe soon i will read the story have level easy in the title on the road or maybe i'll try to read level up to improve my reading skills

thank you:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reading Journal #5

Reading Journal #6: Folklore